Inor DA561 Isolation Amplifier
Isolation Amplifier for mA / V Signals with 2-wire Transmitter Supply
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Current and voltage input/output
- Direct connection of 2-wire transmitter
- Output test terminals
- 1 500 V isolation level
- Short response time
- High noise immunity
- Available for AC or DC power supply
- DIN-rail mounting
- Plug-in screw terminals
The Inor DA561 Isolation Amplifier is specially designed for signal isolation and load amplification in the process industry. A 2-wire transmitter can be connected to and supplied from the isolation amplifier. The DA561 maintains a high isolation level (1,5 kV) between input and output. Current and voltage can be chosen independently as input and output signals.
- Voltage feed for a 2-wire transmitter, and galvanic isolation from its mA circuits.
- Galvanic isolation, when a mA signal is connected, to more than one measurement or monitoring system.
- Conversion of measurement range 0-20 mA to 4-20 mA or vice versa.
- Load amplification and isolation when extra high load capacity is needed.
A 2-wire, 4-20 mA, transmitter can be connected directly to the input of the DA561, thanks to the built-in transmitter supply. The DA561 is designed for the most usual input and output process signals, such as mA and V. Input and output ranges are changed with the help of jumper connections, and a simple instruction table. Fine adjustment of the amplifiers zero point and span can be made with potentiometers accessible from the front of the unit.
The DA561 meets the high demands from the process industry of good EMC performance. Criterion A applies for all EMC tests, which means that the amplifier stays within specifications during EMC influence.
The mA output signal can be measured on the front terminals with a low-ohm mA instrument without breaking the output circuit.
The DA561 is connected via plug-in screw terminals. The terminal blocks and cables are easy to disconnect from the unit for convenient dismantling and service. Installation is simplified by connection. TheDA561 snaps on to a 35 mm DIN-rail and can be mounted with high density.