Setra 264 Pressure Transducer
Very low differential pressure transducer for building energy management
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Up to 10 PSI overpressure (range dependent)
- Installation time minimized with snap track mounting
- Easy-to-access pressure ports and electrical connections
- 0 to 5 VDC or 2-wire 4 to 20 mA analog outputs
- Compatible with energy management systems
- Reverse wiring protection
- Internal regulation permits use with unregulated DC power supplies
- Fire retardant case (UL 94 V-0 Approved)
- Meets CE conformance standards
The Setra 264 is a versatile low pressure transducer designed for use with building energy management systems. The 264 is capable of measuring pressures and flows with the accuracy necessary for proper building pressurization and air flow control.
The Setra 264 pressure transducer senses differential or gauge (static) pressure and converts this pressure difference to a proportional electrical output for either unidirectional or bidirectional pressure ranges. The transducers are available for air pressure ranges as low as 0.1 inH2O FS to 100 inH2O FS with 10 PSI overpressure on all ranges. Standard accuracy is ±1.0% FS in normal ambient temperature environments, but accuracies of ±0.4% FS and ±0.25% FS are also available. The units are temperature compensated to 0.033% FS/°F thermal error over the temperature range of 0 to 150°F. The 264 is offered with a high level analog 0 to 5 VDC or 4 to 20 mA output.
The Setra 264 utilizes an improved all stainless steel micro-tig welded sensor. In addition, the sensor parts have thermally matched coefficients, which promote improved temperature performance and excellent long-term stability. The 264 is available with an optional conduit enclosure which serves to protect the instrument as well as provide a more finished look.
This product can be used in the following applications: