Amprobe LM-200LED Light Meter
Professional tester specifically designed to accurately measure light output from LED sources
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Lux or foot-candle user selectable measurement units
- Measuring range to 200,000 lux or 20,000 foot candles
- Built-in memory with 99 records storage
- Data hold to freeze reading on the digital display
- MAX recording to capture highest light measurement
- Measuring lights source include all visible ranges
- Spectral response close to CIE luminous spectral efficiency
- Angled light cosine correction
- Extended length of wire for light sensor approximately 5ft
- Large, 3-1/2 digit display
- JISC1609:1993 & CNS 5119 general A class specifications
What's in the Box
- Protective sensor cap
- 9V battery
- User manual
The Amprobe LM-200LED light meter is a professional tester specifically designed to accurately measure light output from LED light sources. With lux or foot-candle user selectable units, the LM-200LED measures light with up to ±3% accuracy. The measurement range spans from 20 to 20,000 foot-candles or 200,000 lux. While measuring all visible ranges of the light source, this Amprobe light meter also features angled light cosine correction.
The Amprobe LM-200LED light meter uses a silicon photodiode and filter to ensure accurate measurements. Results are clearly displayed on a 2000-count, 3-1/2 digit LCD display. Other features of the LM-200LED include built-in memory with storage for up to 99 readings, data hold to freeze the reading on the digital display, and max recording to capture the highest light measurement.
The Amprobe LM-200LED light meter's light sensor wire extends up to approximately 5 feet (1.5 m) and measurements are taken according to JISC1609:1993 and CNS 5119 general A class specifications. Additionally, the LM-200LED's spectral response is close to CIE luminous spectral efficiency.
This product can be used in the following applications: