Extech RHT50 Data Logger
Records humidity, temperature and atmospheric pressure and data logs up to 10,000 readings
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Data logs up to 10,000 readings with a user programmable sample rate
- USB interface for easy set-up and data download
- Atmospheric Pressure Units (selectable): psi, hPa, kPa, and bar
- Selectable data sampling rate from 1 minute to 18 hours
- User-programmable min/max alarm thresholds
- Manual and programmable start modes
- Status indication via red/yellow LED and green LED
What's in the Box
- 3.6V Lithium battery
- Mounting bracket
- Analysis software (Windows compatible)
The Extech RHT50 data logger records humidity, temperature and atmospheric pressure while data logging up to 10,000 readings with a user-programmable sampling rate. Perfect for monitoring levels in clean rooms, warehouses, storage rooms, freezers, shipping vans and water damage restoration, the RHT50 features a USB interface that easily plugs into a computer for data analysis.
Measuring temperature from -40 to 158°F and humidity from 0 to 100%, the Extech RHT50 data logger offers accuracies up to ±1.8°F and ±3.5% RH, respectively. The units for atmospheric pressure are selectable between psi, hPa, kPa and bar. The sampling rate is selectable from 1 minute to 18 hours. User-programmable min/max alarm thresholds make the Extech RHT50 a fully customizable data logger.
With a long battery life, the Extech RHT50 data logger is an ideal choice for monitoring humidity, temperature and pressure in a variety of fields. The RHT50 indicates its status via the red/yellow and green LEDs to reflect when it is recording and if the alarm has been triggered. The Windows-compatible software makes further analysis of the results collected by this Extech data logger simple.