MadgeTech RFOT Temperature Data Logger
Wireless meat temperature data logger with two-way communication, up to 392°F and memory for 20,000 readings
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Tecaform (food grade) material
- -58 to 392°F (-50 to 200°C) temp range
- Wireless 2-way communication
- Memory for 20,000 readings
- Reading rates from 2 seconds to 24 hours
- Software configurable memory wrap
- Simple set-up and installation
- Minimal long-term maintenance
- Long-term field deployment
- Immersion resistant (IP67)
- Field upgradeable
- Battery life indicator
- Real-time Operation
- Programmable Start Time
- CE, US (FCC), CA (IC) approvals
What's in the Box
- NIST traceable calibration certificate
The MadgeTech RFOT is the most advanced wireless temperature data logger in the meat industry today. The RFOT's rugged design— which includes a flexible piercing probe— allows it to be used in the harshest environments. It is perfectly suited for smoke houses, ovens and other cooking processes up to 212°F as well as refrigerators and freezers down to -4°F. It is completely splash proof and can withstand wash down cycles. This state-of-the-art device records and transmits internal product temperature readings back to a central computer for instant real-time monitoring.
The RFOT is designed for two-way wireless communication and never needs to be connected to a computer. Full communication can be performed directly from a central PC. In addition to wirelessly transmitting data, the RFOT also stores each reading to internal memory for backup. This back up data may be retrieved wirelessly at a later time.
MadgeTech's easy to use software features user programmable critical control points, called "cooling flags" to assist in compliance with USDA Appendix B. The "cooling flags" are automatically annotated on the graph and tabular data views. The summary tab provides the cool down duration between each critical control point. The data can also be automatically exported to Excel for further calculations.
- MadgeTech RFOT Temperature Data Logger Datasheet PDF (941 KB)
- MadgeTech RFOT Temperature Data Logger Dimensional Drawing PDF (180 KB)
Application Notes and White Papers
- Temperature Data Logging Solutions for USDA Regulation Compliance PDF (2.1 MB)
- Madgetech Wireless Data Logging Systems PDF (3.9 MB)
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: