Extech CT70 AC Circuit Load Tester
AC outlet load handling capabilities plus outlet tester functions
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- AC Load Tester Functions:
- Selectable loads of 12, 15 and 20 Amps
- Measures loaded and unloaded AC Line Voltage
- Calculates and displays % Voltage Drop and Line Impedance
- Displays Peak Line Voltage and Frequency
- Outlet Tester Functions:
- Neutral to Ground Voltage
- Hot, Neutral and Ground Impedance
- GFCI Trip Time and Trip Current
- Open or Reversed wiring
The Extech CT70 AC circuit load tester quickly checks for AC outlet load handling capabilities plus outlet tester functions. Measuring AC voltage from 90.0 to 240 V, the CT70 also offers a frequency from 45.0 to 65.0 Hz and a peak line voltage of 350.0 V.
As an AC load tester, the Extech CT70 circuit load tester has selectable loads of 12, 15 and 20 Amps and measures loaded and unloaded AC line voltage. Other outlet testing functions include neutral to ground voltage, hot, neutral and ground impedance, GFCI trip time and current and open or reversed wiring.
The Extech CT70 AC circuit load tester ships complete with an AC test cord.
|Extech CT70 AC Circuit Load Tester Specifications|
|AC Voltage||90.0 to 240.0 V|
|Frequency||45.0 to 65.0 Hz|
|Peak Line Voltage||350.0 V|
|% Voltage Drop||0.1 to 99.9%|
|Dimensions||8 x 2.8 x 2" (203.2 x 71.1 x 50.8mm)|