Martel PTC-8010 RTD and Thermocouple Calibrator
Precision universal temperature, RTD and thermocouple calibration device
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Simple, straight forward, Intuitive user interface
- Easy to learn yet powerful 3 Key Martel Menu System
- New ClearBrite Graphic Display
- New streamlined case design
- Calibrate thermocouples and RTDs with one unit
- Works with Rosemount 3144 and all other smart transmitters
- Direct keyboard entry or scroll control of output
- User-defined setpoints
- High accuracy ±0.4°C J thermocouple and ±0.3 °C PT 100-385 RTDs; all errors included
- 13 thermocouple types and 13 RTD types including PT 385 (1,000 Ohm) and Cu (10 Ohm)
- NEMA 4 rated case, rugged design
- RTD simulation works with all pulsed (smart) transmitters
- YSI 400 series thermistor range for medical applications
- Standard mini-plug connections for T/C
- Standard banana jack connections for RTDs
- Store setpoints for each output function
- RS232 interface
- Includes NIST Certificate with calibration data
What's in the Box
- 4 AA Alkaline batteries
- 2 Test leads
- Full Rubber boot
- Instruction manual
- NIST Certificate with calibration data
The Martel PTC-8010 is a precision RTD and thermocouple calibrator ideally suited to handle all of your temperature calibration needs in a truly rugged, low-cost package.
The Martel PTC-8010 calibrates 13 types of RTD and 13 types of thermocouple. The unit is accurate to ±0.4°C for J thermocouple and ±0.3°C for PT 100-385 RTDs; all errors included. Being compatible with such a wide range of devices, you'll never have to worry about finding a temperature device that cannot be calibrated with the PTC-8010. This is especially true when calibrating "smart" or pulsed RTD transmitters, where many other calibrators fail to work or operate at reduced accuracy specs. The Martel PTC-8010 temperature calibrator handles those applications with ease.
The Martel PTC-8010 RTD and thermocouple calibrator shows test results a high contrast ClearBrite graphic display which features a vivid white backlight that makes the display easy to read in all light conditions. Martel's easy to learn yet powerful 3 key menu structure provides a highly intuitive yet powerful operator interface. The PTC-8010 includes standard mini plugs for thermocouples and banan plugs for RTDs. The rugged case is NEMA 4 rated. An RS232 serial interface provides communications options.
Please consider these optional accessories.