Extech MN24 Electrical Test Kit
Basic troubleshooting tools for common electrical problems
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- MN24 Manual Ranging CAT II-600V
- MiniTec MultiMeter with 7 functions
- Including 1.5V & 9V Battery tests under load
- 40130 Non-Contact Voltage Detector
- Detects AC Voltage from 100VAC to 600VAC
- ET15 Receptacle Tester
- Tests for faulty wiring in 3-wire receptacles
- Detects five wiring faults
- Supplied in an attractive storage case
- Dimensions: 9.5x6.8x2.8" (241x173x71mm)
The Extech MN24 electrical test kit features basic troubleshooting tools for common electrical problems. Included with the MN24 kit is the MN24 multimeter, the 40130 voltage detector and the ET15 receptacle tester . These Extech instruments are supplied in an attractive storage case that provides protection and organization for the meters whenever they are needed.
Extech MN24 MiniTec Multimeter
The MN24 manual ranging CAT II-600V MiniTec multimeter offers 7 functions, including 1.5V and 9V battery tests under load. With a 2000-count display, the MN24 measures AC/DC voltage to 600V and AC current to 10A.
Extech 40130 Non-Contact Voltage Detector
The Extech 40130 non-contact voltage detector measures AC voltage from 100VAC to 600VAC and is designed for use on 50/60Hz circuits. The tip fits into outlets or against wire insulation. The 40130 also features a red flashing LED light, push button ON/OFF and an audible beeper indicator.
Extech ET15 Receptacle Tester
The ET15 tests for faulty wiring in 3-wire receptacles. This Extech unit detects 5 wiring faults and lights indicate the circuit's condition.