Extech 40130 Voltage Detector
Non-contact detection of AC voltage up to 600VAC
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Non-contact detection of AC voltage from 100VAC to 600VAC
- For use on 50/60Hz circuits
- Flashing red LED light and push button
- ON/OFF audible beeper indicator
- Locate breaks in power cables
- Conveniently sized
- Features pocket clip, and two AAA batteries
The Extech 40130 voltage detector is a handheld device for contact detection of AC voltage from 100VAC to 600VAC on 50/60Hz circuits.
The Extech 40130 voltage detector has a thin tip that will work in both outlets and against wire insulation to help you locate breaks in power cables.
The Extech 40130 voltage detector features a flashing red LED light and an audible beeper indicator on the control panel. Simple push button On/Off makes this a great tool for any handyman or technician.
The Extech 40130 voltage detector comes complete with pocket clip and two AAA batteries.
Applications for the Extech 40130 Voltage Detector:
- Voltage check in outlets
- Battery check
- Checking for open wires in cables
- Light bulb continuity check
Please consider these optional accessories.