Keller Preciseline High Accuracy Pressure Transmitter
Up to 15,000 PSI precision pressure transmitter with RS485 and choice of 4-20mA, 5VDC, 10VDC or SDI-12 output
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Non-linearity, hysteresis, & non-repeatability accuracy:
- ±0.1% (±0.05% optional) FS Static (25°C)
- ±0.25% (±0.1% optional) FS Total Error Band (TEB)
- Note: SDI version includes ±0.1% FS TEB
- 4-20mA & SDI-12 include lightning protection
- Lifetime warranty against voltage surges
- Ranges available from 0 to 2 up to 15,000 PSI
- SDI-12 version from 0 to 5 up to 450 PSI
- 316L SS & Fluorocarbon wetted materials
- IP68 environmental protection with cable
- IP65 with connectors
- 2-year warranty (for material & workmanship defects)
- Built in the USA (ARRA Section 1605 Compliant)
- CE certified
The Keller Preciseline high accuracy pressure transmitter combines piezoresistive silicon sensor technology with Keller's state-of-the-art signal conditioning circuitry to make a very reliable transmitter with excellent Total Error Band (TEB) accuracy over a wide compensated temperature range.
The ability of the Preciseline to provide this level of sustained performance over a wide range of operating conditions makes it ideally suited to pressure monitoring applications such as tank level measurement, pump control, and VFD control.
The most recent model, the Preciseline SDI transmitter, is the serial digital interface version. It combines two industry standard digital communication protocols (SDI-12 & RS485), making it ideally suited for environmental monitoring bubbler applications such as surface water, streams, and reservoirs using existing SDI-12 monitoring equipment.
- Keller Preciseline High Accuracy Pressure Transmitter Datasheet PDF (596 KB)
- Keller Preciseline SDI High Accuracy Pressure Transmitter Datasheet PDF (607 KB)
- Keller Transmitter Communications Protocol PDF (690 KB)
- Keller Specifications & Total Error Band Guide PDF (277 KB)
This product can be used in the following applications:
Here's how some of our customers used this product.
Performance Testing Undersea Remotely Operated Vehicles
The Background: The customer manufactures work-class remotely operated vehicles (ROVs) and manipulator arms used primarily in the undersea oil and gas industry. They are developing a new product and require pressure sensors in order to characterize its performance (power vs performance, low speed performance, precision control).
The Problem: This testing exposed the pressure sensors to undersea conditions as well as hydraulic fluid and high pressures/flow associated with monitoring the hydraulic systems that control the ROV functions.
The Solution: The customer purchased Keller Preciseline high accuracy pressure transmitters based on their cost, quality, and performance. They have an IP68 rating making them ideal for underwater conditions and are available with the accuracy and pressure ranges needed for this application. Additionally, they integrated seamlessly with the customer’s existing data collection instruments.