TSI Alnor EBT720 Manometer
Accurately measures pressure, velocity and flow and offers data logging
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Pitot Probe & Air Flow Probe: 25 to 15,500 ft/min
- Velocity Matrix: 25 to 5,000 ft/min
- Accuracy: up to ±3% of reading ±7 ft/min
- Differential Pressure: ±15 inH2O
- Absolute Pressure: 15 to 40 inHg
- Accuracy: up to ±2% of reading
- Range: 25 to 2,500 ft3/min capture hood
- Accuracy: up to ±3% of reading ±7 ft3/min
- Relative Humidity
- Range: 0 to 95% RH
- Accuracy: ±3% RH
- Sensor in Base: 40 to 140°F
- Temperature Probe: -40 to 250°F
- Temperature/RH Probe: 14 to 140°F
- Accuracy: up to ±0.5°F (±0.3°C)
- Large, easy to read display
- Data logging and downloading software included
- Automatic density correction
The TSI Alnor EBT720 manometer is one of the most advanced, versatile, and easy-to-use micromanometers on the market today. The EBT720 accurately measures pressure, velocity (pitot) and flow while also providing data logging functions making the meter ideal for HVAC commissioning, clean room certification, troubleshooting HVAC systems and testing and balancing HVAC systems.
Measuring differential and static pressure from -15 to +15 inH2O (-3735 to +3735 Pa), TSI Alnor EBT720 manometers also feature automatic density correction and auto-zeroing, which allows you to make measurements throughout the day. Additionally, the EBT720 offers min, max and averaging for up to 1,000 readings as well as data logging with time and date stamp for 1,000 readings. The optional velocity matrix accessory is useful in measuring face velocity through filters, coils, and other specialized spaces.
The TSI Alnor EBT720 manometer ships complete with carrying case, 18 inch pitot probe, two static pressure probes, two 8-foot Norprene tubing, LogDat1 downloading software, serial interface cable, neck strap, battery charger, four AA NiMH rechargeable batteries, universal AC adapter, NIST traceable calibration certificate and user manual.
Please consider these optional accessories.