Fluke 743B Documenting Process Calibrator
Multi-function calibrator with a PC interface and expanded memory
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- DC Voltage: 0.025% reading + 0.005% Full Scale
- DC Current: 0.01% reading + 0.015% Full Scale
- Resistance: 0.05% reading + 50 mΩ
- Frequency: 0.05%
- Pressure: To 0.25% of Full Scale (per pressure module specifications)
- Operating Modes: Measure, Source, simultaneous Measure/Source
- Data Logging: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 30 or 60 readings/minute; Up to 8,000 readings
- PC interface
- Limit switch calibration procedures
- Differential pressure flow instrument calibration
- Built-in algebraic calculator
- Programmable measurement delay
The Fluke 743B documenting process calibrator has all the capabilities of the Fluke 741B, plus a PC interface and expanded memory. Calibrate temperature, pressure, voltage, current, resistance and frequency with the Fluke 743B. Since this Fluke calibrator both measures and sources, you can troubleshoot and calibrate all with one rugged tool. To support your ISO-9000 or regulatory standards, the 743B also captures your calibration results, allowing you to focus on the task at hand while in the field.
The bright white display of the Fluke 743B documenting process calibrator lets you read results in any kind of light, while the soft keys provide one-touch access to enhanced functions - task lists, automated procedures, scaling, min/max, stepping and ramping and review memory. The three operating modes of the Fluke 743B - measure, source or simultaneous measure/source - enable technicians to troubleshoot, calibrate or maintain instrumentation without switching between tools.
Other features of Fluke 743B documenting process calibrators include a multi-lingual interface, AutoStep, user entered values and custom units. AutoStep allows technicians to set the calibrator for a delayed start and a specific sequence of steps, so it can run unattended as a continuous varying test source. User entered values enable users to capture readings measured or sourced by other devices, while custom units allow readings to be scaled and displayed in any user-defined units. A built-in algebraic calculate, with four functions plus square root, can store, recall and perform calculations required for setting up instruments, eliminating the need for a separate calculator.
Fluke 743B's PC Interface, Expanded Memory & Other Features
The Fluke 743B's PC interface lets you load procedures, lists and instructions created with software - or unload data for printing, archiving and analysis. With its expanded memory, the Fluke 743B can hold a full week of calibrations and procedures. Other features available with Fluke 743B documenting process calibrators include bar code entry, serial interface, and pulsed RTD simulation to 1 ms.
- 2 x TL224 industrial test leads
- 2 x AC220 test clips
- TP220 test probes
- BP7217 battery pack
- BC7217 battery charger
- Instruction manual
- NIST traceable calibration certificate & data
- Serial port cable
- DPC/TRACK sample version with free PC communication utility software
Please consider these optional accessories.