ABB C1900RC Circular Chart Recorder & Controller
Fully programmable 10 inch circular chart recorder & controller combines two PID control loops with 4-pen recording
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 1 to 4 pen recording
- 1 or 2 controllers
- PID autotune on demand
- 20 programmable ramp/soak profiles
- NEMA 4X, IP66 construction
- 0.1% measurement accuracy
- RS485 MODBUS serial communications (optional)
The ABB C1900RC circular chart recorder & controller is fully programmable and combines two PID control loops with 4-pen recording. The C1900RC's straightforward operator controls and robust construction (NEMA 4X, IP 66) make it suitable for a variety of industrial environments. This ABB recorder's high visibility 6-digit display provides a clear indication of up to four process values simultaneously and active alarms are signaled by flashing LEDs below the main display.
Offering seamless integration of loop functionality to solve process problems, the ABB C1900RC circular chart recorders eliminate the need for auxiliary devices. Integrating fluid flow to calculate total volume is performed by the built-in totalizers which are available for each channel. Relays can be assigned to increment or reset external counters to match the recorder's totalizer values. User configurable math functions, mass flow calculations, and RH tables are all also fully supported.
Additional recording channels, math capability, or input and output functions can be retrofitted for the ABB C1900RC circular chart recorder on-site using plug-in cards and easily fitted pen arms. Input calibration data is stored on each card, allowing quick changes to input cards without the need for recalibration. Changes to input sensors or recording procedures are accommodated by reconfiguration using the main keypad.
Versatile Process Control
The ABB C1900RC provides full PID control of one or two process loops in addition to its powerful recording facilities. The control loops can operate independently or be soft-linked together to implement Cascade or Master/Slave control strategies. Each loop has a dedicated 1/4 DIN-style operator panel for ease of operation and clarity of display.
The control output is selectable to fit any application with a choice of analog, time proportioning or valve positioning relays; use of a feedback potentiometer to ensure precise valve control is fully supported. Heat/cool operation is available on both loops.
- ABB C1900RC Circular Chart Recorder & Controller Datasheet PDF (10.3 MB)
- Registrador Grafico Circular ABB C1900R Hoja de Datos PDF - (Spanish) (963 KB)
- ABB C1900R Circular Chart Recorder Manual PDF (737 KB)
- Registrador Grafico Circular ABB C1900 Guia de Operacion PDF - (Spanish) (1.0 MB)
- Registrador Grafico Circular ABB C1900 Guia de Programacion PDF - (Spanish) (899 KB)
- Registrador Grafico Circular ABB C1900 Manual de Instalacion PDF - (Spanish) (1021 KB)