EdgeTech PPM1 Trace Moisture Analyzer
Ideal for use in relatively clean, dry, inert gas applications
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- 1250 to 0.1 PPMv trace moisture
- ±5% of PPM reading, nominal accuracy
- -4 to -139°F (-20 to -95°C) dew/frost point
- 0 to 200 psig regulated sample pressure
- 18 to 30VDC power requirements
- Response time of 90% of step change, in 1min, typically
- No hysteresis
- Two 4 to 20mA analog outputs, scalable by user
- Two dry alarm relays, FORM A, adjustable by user
- RS-232 serial, bi-directional digital output
The EdgeTech PPM1 trace moisture analyzer is designed specifically for monitoring moisture levels in dew point and PPM units. EdgeTech moisture analyzers utilize a Phosphorous Pentoxide electrochemical sensor (P205) in combination with a proprietary semi-permeable diffusion membrane.
The principle of operation applies the Faraday's Law of Electrolysis which measures the dissociation current making it a fundamental measurement of the moisture present. The EdgeTech PPM1 is ideally used in relatively clean, dry, inert gas applications.
The EdgeTech PPM1 features a 2 line display to show both PPM and dew point, 2 analog outputs, RS232 communications, and 2 alarm relays. The unit is housed in an IP65 enclosure and includes a 316SS flow through sample chamber with 1/4in compression fittings and 6 feet of sensor cable.
- Electric Power (Transformer Gas)
- Common Process Gases (Semiconductor Industry)
- Pharmaceutical Industry (Medical Gas)
- Gas Supplier Industry (Quality Control)