Fluke 787 ProcessMeter
Handheld DMM and loop calibrator with 0.05% accuracy and 1 microamp resolution
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Current measurement:
- Range: 0-1A; 0-30 mA
- Resolution: 1 mA; 0.001mA
- Accuracy: 0.2% + 2 LSD; 0.05% + 2 LSD
- Current Sourcing:
- Range: 0-20 mA or 4-20 mA
- Resolution: 0.05% of span
- Drive Capability: 500Ω @ 24 mA
- Frequency: to 19,999 kHz, 0.005% + 1 LSD
- Range: 0-1000V AC or DC
- Resolution: 0.1 mV to 1.0V
- Accuracy: 0.1% Rdg +1 LSD (VDC)
- Resistance: up to 40 MΩ, 0.2% + 1 LSD
- Overvoltage category: IEC 1010-1 CAT III
- Single 9V battery (included)
What's in the Box
- Alligator clips
- Test lead set
- Holster & Flex-Stand
- 9V alkaline battery
- Quick reference guide
The Fluke 787 ProcessMeter is a maintenance and calibration tool that combines a digital multimeter and a loop calibrator in one rugged, handheld tool, for about what you would expect to pay for a loop calibrator alone. Based on the trusted Fluke 87 DMM, the 787 adds the ability to measure, source and simulate DC loop current with 0.05% accuracy and 1 microamp resolution.
The Fluke 787 ProcessMeter features a 4,000 count (30,000 count for DC current) clear LCD with backlight; 1000V overload protection on V, ohms and frequency; 150V overload protection on mA, backed up by 440 mA 1000V fuse. The meter also has 25% manual step plus auto step and auto ramp on mA output.
The Fluke 787 ProcessMeter is the ideal tool for troubleshooting and calibrating current loop applications and eliminates lugging around two tools and switching back and forth.
Please consider these optional accessories.