Fuji Electric ZFK8 Oxygen Detector
Direct insertion zirconium oxide oxygen detector for non-hazardous applications
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:00pm ET
- For use with ZKM oxygen analyzer
- Measured gas temperature: −20 up to +1500°C with ZTA ejector
- Measured gas pressure: −3 to +3kPa (−12 to +12 inH2O)
- Flow tube lengths: 12" to 40"
- Measuring range: 0 to 2, 0 to 50 vol% O2
- Response time: Within 4 to 7 sec, for 90% (from calibration gas inlet)
- Field replaceable sensor
- Inlcudes calibration gas inlet and optional reference air inlet
This product is an accessory for the following products:
Fuji Electric ZFK8 oxygen sensors work in conjunction with Fuji Electric ZKM converters to form the Zirconia Oxygen Analyzer. Using a direct insertion design with zirconium oxide sensing technology, the ZFK8 sensors provide accurate measurement of oxygen concentrations in combustion exhaust gas of industrial boilers or furnaces.
The ZFK8 sensor includes a flow tube which is inserted directly into the gas and directs gas to the sensor for measurement. Flow tubes are available for general purpose applications, corrosive gases or equipped with a blow-down nozzle. Tube lengths from 300 to 1000mm are available. Since the flow tube is separate from the sensor, replacing the filter is quick and easy.
The ZFK8 sensor includes a calibration gas inlet as well as an optional reference air inlet. Diagnostics and recovery functions for the ZFK8 sensor is performed by the ZKM converter.
- Fuji Electric ZKM Oxygen Analyzer Datasheet PDF (627 KB)
- Fuji Electric Zirconia Oxygen Analyzer Brochure PDF (1.1 MB)