YSI EcoSense pH10 pH Tester
pH and temperature measurement in a pen-style tester with graphic display
- Part number PH10
- Manufactured by YSI
- Measurement range: 0.00 to 14.00 units
- Resolution: 0.01 units
- Accuracy: ±0.1% ±0.1 unit within 10 °C of calibration
- Measurement range: 0 to 100°C (32 to 212°F)
- Resolution: 0.1°C (0.2°F)
- Accuracy: ±0.3°C (±0.6°F)
- IP-67 waterproof housing
- Automatic temperature compensation
- User-replaceable single- or double-junction electrodes
- 50-set memory (pH, temp, date and time stamp)
- GLP functionality (saves and displays last calibration data)
- 1, 2, or 3-point calibration
- "Hold" feature locks readings on display
- Graphic display with on-screen instructions
The YSI EcoSense pH10 pen-style tester measures pH and temperature. It has an easy-to-use graphic interface, one-handed operation, memory and a low cost of ownership over the life of the product. The easy, user-replaceable electrode ensures the instrument is always ready for use.
YSI EcoSense pH10 testers feature IP67 water-proof housing, automatic calibration and buffer recognition, automatic temperature compensation, user-replaceable single or double junction electrodes, 50-set memory, and GLP functionality. It also has 1, 2, or 3-point calibration, a "hold" feature which locks the readings on the display and on-screen instructions.
The YSI pH10 pen-style tester is designed for quick, accurate results in an economical platform.