Edgetech DewTrak II Dew Point & Humidity Transmitter
Optical chilled mirror hygrometer designed to continuously measure the moisture content in gases
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Dew Point (standard) -40 to 140°F (-40 to 60°C)
- 2-stage cooling (TEC)
- Air Temp (optional) -40 to 140°F (-40 to 60°C)
- 1 to 95% RH (optional)
- ±0.2°C accuracy (for both Dew Point and Temperature)
- Negligible hysteresis
- ±0.09°F (±0.05°C) repeatability
- Response time of 1°C/sec (not including settling time)
- Flow rate of static to 3,000 linear ft/min
- 2 selectable analog ouputs
- 4 to 20mA, load of 0 to 250Ω
- 0 to 5 or 10VDC, load 1KΩ or higher
- 2 programmable alarm relay outputs
- K1: Clean mirror / Alarm 1
- K2: Servolock / Alarm 2
- Normally Open (NO) 3A at 25VAC or 30VDC
The Edgetech DewTrak II dew point and humidity transmitter is an optical chilled mirror hygrometer designed to continuously measure the moisture content in gases. Multiple mount options for this Edgetech transmitter include wall, duct, pipe or remote mounting. You can also choose between a plastic (IP65) or an aluminum enclosure.
The Edgetech DewTrak II, powered by 24 VDC, uses the chilled mirror dew point temperature condensation principle to determine the water vapor concentration in gas mixtures, and a platinum resistance thermometer to accurately measure that temperature. With an accuracy of ±0.2°C for dew point and temperature, the Edgetech DewTrak II dew point and humidity transmitter also offers a ±0.05°C repeatability and negligible hysteresis.
Two analog outputs are available, 4-20 mA and 0-5 VDC to 0-10 VDC (selectable), on the Edgetech DewTrak II. Other features include RS232, bi-directional and serial outputs, a static flow rate to 3,000 linear ft/min, and a response of 1°C/sec not including settling time.