Roscid Technologies DCM28 Dew Point & CO Monitor
Designed for fast, accurate and economic measurement of CO and dew point in medical air applications
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Measuring Range: 0 to 50 ppm CO; -40 to 60°C Dew point
- Accuracy: ±2% of measurement (CO); typical ±1°C (Dew point)
- Response Time: 90% of FSD at 25°C < 45 sec (CO); 66% change in < 10 sec (Dew point)
- Output signal: 4-20 mA/DC isolated
- Sensor Type: Electrochemical (CO); Capacitive (Dew point)
- NFPA 99 compliant
The Roscid Technologies DCM28 dew point and carbon monoxide monitor was designed for fast, accurate and economic measurement of CO and dew point in medical air applications. A simple menu-driven software and 2-line, LED display allows for easy and fast start up.
Carbon monoxide can be measured within the range of 0 to 50 ppm and the dew point's measuring range is between -40°C and 60°C. Dew point measurements are selectable between °C and °F. The DCM28 features 3 programmable alarm contacts (1 form B 3A at 250 VAC) and includes audible (95 db) and visual alarms.
The DCM28 is a standalone unit, complete with a small sampling system with all the necessary accessories. Benefits of the DCM28 include its compact size with remotely separated sensors and the long operating life of the CO and dew point sensors.