Fluke 87V Industrial True-RMS Multimeter with Temperature
True RMS multimeter with advanced measurement functions, trouble-shooting features, resolution and accuracy
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- AC/DC voltage
- 600mV, 6V, 60V, 600V, 1000V
- AC/DC current
- 600μA, 6000μA, 60mA, 600mA, 6A, 10A
- 600Ω, 6kΩ, 60kΩ, 600kΩ, 6MΩ, 50MΩ
- 199.99Hz, 1.9999kHz, 19.999kHz, 199.99kHz
- 10nF, 100nF, 1μF, 10μF, 100μF, 9,999μF
- -328 to 1994°F (-200 to 1090°C)
- True-RMS AC voltage and current
- 0.05% DC accuracy
- 4.5 digit mode for precise measurements
- Min/Max and average recording
- Category III, 1000V and Category IV, 600V
What's in the Box
- TL75 test leads
- AC72 alligator clips
- 9V battery
- Temperature probe
- Manual & operator's guide on CD
The Fluke 87V Industrial True RMS Multimeter with Temperature has improved measurement functions, trouble-shooting features, resolution and accuracy to solve more problems on motor drives, in plant automation, power distribution and electro-mechanical equipment. The Fluke 87V operates very similar to the classic 87, but with more problem-solving power, safety, convenience and impact protection. An intrinsically safe version, the Fluke 87V-Ex, is contains all of the same features with ATEX certification for hazardous locations.
Fluke 87V multimeters feature a unique function for accurate voltage and frequency measurements on adjustable speed motor drives and other electrically noisy equipment. The Fluke 87V also has a built-in thermometer which conveniently allows you to take temperature readings without having to carry a separate instrument. The large digit display with bright, two-level backlight makes the 80 series V significantly easier to read than older models.
All inputs are protected to Category III, 1000V and Category IV 600 V. They can withstand impulses in excess of 8,000 V and reduce risks related to surges and spikes.
Please consider these optional accessories.