Testo 545 Light Meter w/ Data Logger
Log up to 3,000 readings and calculate the mean value with the touch of a button
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Range 0 to 100,000 Lux (4 ranges)
- HOLD/MAX/MIN values
- Timed mean calculation
- Multi-point mean calculation of 99 measurement points – logs contents (memory or printout): Separate values, MAX/MIN value, Mean
- Up to 99 locations can be selected
- Logger function stores to 3,000 readings
- Prints functions as well as memory contents onTesto Infrared Printer
What's in the Box
- Calibration certificate
The Testo 545 light meter with data logger accurately measure and quickly stores light values. Human eyes are much more sensitive to yellow/green light than to blue and red light. A special optical filter in the Testo 545 allows the instrument to reconstruct the response of the human eye. The two primary features of this Testo light meter are its mean calculation and data/location management.
The mean value can be calculated with the touch of a button from (up to 99) measured values. This can be helpful in situations, for example, when the mean light intensity on a table must be measured. Both data and locations can be entered and saved on-site with the Testo 545 light meter. Using Comfort software (offered as an accessory), measurements can be downloaded and analyzed easily and conveniently.
This product can be used in the following applications: