Extech EA33 EasyView Light Meter
Store and recall up to 50 measurements ranging to 999,900Lux with built-in memory
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:00pm ET
- Range: To 99,990Fc (999,900Lux)
- Resolution of 0.001Fc (0.01Lux)
- Luminous intensity (candela) calculations
- Ripple function excludes the effect of stray light
- Multiple point average function
- Timed-Hold, Relative in absolute value or % deviation
- Comparator function with high low alarms
The Extech EA33 light meter features a wide measurement range to 999,900Lux with a resolution of 0.01Lux. The ripple function allows you to exclude the effect of stray light and maintain high precision within 3%. With the Extech EA33 light meter's built-in memory, you can store up to 50 measurements at a time.
The Extech EA33 light meter features an easy-to-read display, which is also cosine and color corrected. The timed-hold function is relative in absolute value or % deviation.
The handheld Extech EA33 light meter, weighing only 11.29 oz., comes complete with built-in stand, light sensor, and protective cover with 36" (0.9m) cable, protective holster, 6 AAA batteries, and carrying case.
This product can be used in the following applications: