Extech EA30 Light Meter
Handheld light meter ranging from 40 to 400,000Lux in 5 ranges
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Range: 40,000Fc in 4 ranges and 400,000Lux in 5 Ranges
- Data hold freezes reading on display
- MIN/MAX readings & Zero Function
- Low battery and overrange indication
- Cosine and color corrected measurements
- Utilizes precision silicon photodiode sensor
- Large display with bargraph
- Peak hold captures short light pulses to 100μSec
The Extech EA30 light meter is capable of measuring from 40 to 400,000Lux in 5 ranges with an accuracy of 3% of reading. The handheld Extech EA30 light meter, weighing only 8.3 oz., features rugged construction including a precision silicon photodiode sensor with 3 ft. coiled cable.
The Extech EA30 light meter includes a large display for easy viewing and high resolution for low level measurements. Freeze your reading using the Extech EA30 light meter's data hold function, and easily record measurements using the bargraph. The peak hold is able to capture short light pulses as fast as 100uSec.
The Extech EA30 light meter comes complete with built-in stand, remote sensor with protective cover, rubber holster, and 6 AAA batteries.
National Stock Numbers (NSN)
The following National Stock Numbers reference the Extech EA30 Light Meter:
|NSN||NSN Item Name||Reference/Part Number|
|METER,ILLUMINATION INTENSITY||EASYVIEW LIGHT METER|