GPI TM Series Water Meter
Industrial economy turbine flow meter for use with water applications, 1/2 inch to 4 inch meters, flow ranges to 600 GPM
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Available in 1/2 inch to 4 inch meters
- Flow ranges to 600 GPM
- Fitting Type: NPT, Spigot, Flange (3 and 4-inch models)
- Accuracy: ±3%
- 225 PSIG Pressure Rating at 73°F
- Temperature Range 32 to 140°F (0 to 60°C)
- Display and/or pulse output available
The GPI TM Series Water Meter is a durable lightweight flow meter available in sizes from 1/2 to 4 inches and flow rates from 1-10 GPM to 60-600 GPM. With a basic accuracy of ±3%, the TM Series is well suited for sub-metering facility water usage, small waste water treatment equipment, or water based cooling systems. The TM Series is available with a range of fittings, including: flange, NPT or schedule 80 spigots. These GPI Flow Meters feature an LED readout and/or pulse output that can determine batch, cumulative totals and rate of flow in gallons, liters or cubic feet.
- Housing: PVC
- Bearings: ceramic (1/2 to 2-inch models; PEEK (3 and 4 inch models)
- Shaft: tungsten carbide (1/2 to 2-inch models; stainless steel (3 and 4 inch models)
- Rotor: PVDF (1/2 to 2-inch models; acetal (3 and 4 inch models)
- GPI TM Series Water Meter Datasheet PDF (548 KB)
- GPI TM Series Water Meter with Display and Pulse Output Datasheet PDF (852 KB)
- GPI TM Series Water Meter (1/2 to 2in sizes) Manual PDF (322 KB)
- GPI TM Series Water Meter (3 to 4in sizes) Manual PDF (1.2 MB)
- GPI TM Series Water Meter with Display and Pulse Output Manual PDF (587 KB)
- GPI 09 Calibration Quick Reference for Electronic Digital Meters PDF (19 KB)
- GPI TM Series Water Meter Pressure Drop Charts PDF (36 KB)
- Instrumart's Flow Application Form PDF (110 KB)
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications:
Here's how some of our customers used this product.
Inexpensive Batch Control
The Background: The customer, a water treatment company focusing on corrosion control, is developing new procedures and requires a flow meter to be used as part of their testing protocol.
The Problem: The flow meter must be compatible with a batch controller and price is a major consideration.
The Solution: We recommended the GPI TM series with pulse output paired with the KEP MB2 batch controller. These were used to control a Georg Fisher Type 104 ball valve. This set-up allows precise batching at a great price.
Interested in Other Part Numbers?
Other part numbers are available to order but are not currently in stock. Current availability for non-stock parts is "Usually ships in 7-10 business days". Click here to select options