GF Signet 8860 Conductivity Controller
ProcessPro two-channel conductivity controller
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Dual sensor input
- Display and/or control: μS, mS, PPM or PPB (TDS), kΩ, MΩ, % rejection, difference, ratio, °C or °F
- Three fully scaleable 4 to 20mA outputs
- Two open collector outputs; Four programmable relays
- Time delay relay function
- Proportional pulse control capability
- Compatible with ALL Signet conductivity electrodes
- Programmable temperature compensation
- NEMA 4X/IP65
The GF Signet 8860 Two-Channel Conductivity Controller is packed with a set of features and capabilities ideal for the real needs of water treatment applications. The GF Signet 8860 Two-Channel Conductivity Controller accommodates two separate and independent input sources and can be powered with AC or 24VDC. Programmable via a simple and intuitive menu system, the GF Signet 8860 Two-Channel Conductivity Controller can also be programmed to measure a raw conductivity value by turning off the temperature compensation mode, hence meeting USP requirements.
To control the process, the GF Signet 8860 Two-Channel Conductivity Controller is equipped with four dry contact relays and three 4 to 20mA output loops. Calculated measurements include: Difference, Ratio or % Rejection. Two of the relays may be converted into open collector outputs with the flip of a switch. Operating modes for the relays and open collector outputs are high or low alarm, pulse, or special USP alarm mode. The GF Signet 8860 Two-Channel Conductivity Controller is offered with a NEMA 4X/IP65 front panel with a self-healing window in a 1/4 DIN package for easy panel installation.
Applications for the GF Signet 8860 Two-Channel Conductivity Controller
- RO/DI System Control
- Demineralizer Regeneration and Rinse
- Scrubber, Cooling Tower & Boiler Protection
- Chemical Concentration
- Rinse Tank Water Quality
- Leak Detection
- Aquatic Animal Life Support Systems
- Environmental Studies
The GF Signet GF Signet 8860 Two-Channel Conductivity Controller is compatible with a wide variety of GF Signet components. Please click here to view typical system configurations. If you have any questions about your particular installation, please contact us.
Please consider these optional accessories.