GE Panametrics TransPort PT878 Ultrasonic Flow Meter System
Complete flow metering system includes all the components needed to make accurate, ultrasonic flow measurements
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Small, lightweight and easy-to-use
- Non-intrusive flow measurement
- Velocity, volumetric and energy flow rates
- Totalized flow and trend data
- Large, backlit LCD display
- Alphanumeric & graphic formats
- Multiple-language user interface
- Rechargeable battery pack
- Logs over 100,000 flow data points
- USB communication port for PC interface
- Submersible package
- 32 site locations
- Optional thickness gauge
- Optional energy measurement
- Suitable for most pipe sizes & materials
- Including lined pipe
What's in the Box
- USB cable
- Panaview software
- Power charger
- Soft carrying case
The GE Panametrics TransPort PT878 flow meter system is a highly versatile, self-contained, portable ultrasonic kit with all the options and accessories to meet all your liquid flow measurement needs. This compact, lightweight kit includes a rechargeable internal battery pack and universal power supply charger making it the ideal go-anywhere flow meter.
The TransPort PT878 uses a patented Transit-Time digital signal processing technique greatly increases its signal-to-noise ratio for accurate, drift-free flow measurement in liquids that contain a second phase of entrained solids or gas bubbles. The TransPort flow meter operates in these and other difficult applications where conventional transit-time flow meters fail. The TransPort PT878 flow meter also accurately measures flow rate in perfectly clean liquids containing no "scatterers," where Doppler-type flowmeters cannot work.
The TransPort PT878 flow meter system is designed to make flow measurement within minutes of opening the box—the TransPort flow meter is that easy to use. Simply input the site parameters, clamp the transducers onto the pipe, adjust the spacing, and you're under way. No ancillary equipment is needed, and there's no need to break into the pipeline. An experienced user can make scores of different measurements in a single day.
The system is available with a wide range of transducers with different operating frequencies, materials of construction, operating temperatures and sizes to meet the requirements of rugged industrial environments. To hold clamp-on transducers in contact with the pipe, a variety of clamping fixtures are available to accommodate different pipe and transducer sizes.
The GE Druck TransPort PT878 flow meter system is also available with a number of accessories selected to increase the versatility of the system such as a thickness meter or energy kit. The system contains a USB communication port for PC interface.
- GE Panametrics TransPort PT878 Ultrasonic Flow Meter Datasheet PDF (281 KB)
- GE Panametrics TransPort PT878 Ultrasonic Flow Meter Spanish Datasheet PDF (246 KB)
- GE Panametrics TransPort PT878 Ultrasonic Flow Meter Abridged Manual PDF (1.3 MB)
- GE Panametrics TransPort PT878 (USB) Ultrasonic Flow Meter Manual PDF (2.3 MB)
- GE Panametrics TransPort PT878 (IR Communications) Ultrasonic Flow Meter Manual PDF (1.5 MB)
- GE Panametrics TransPort PT878 Ultrasonic Flow Meter Spanish Manual PDF (842 KB)
- GE Panametrics TransPort PT878 Ultrasonic Flow Meter Quick Start Guide PDF (378 KB)
- GE Panametrics TransPort PT878 Ultrasonic Flow Meter USB Interface Guide PDF (275 KB)
- GE Panametrics TransPort PT878 Ultrasonic Flow Meter Certificate of Conformity PDF (54 KB)
- GE Panametrics Sound Speeds and Pipe Size Data Reference PDF (420 KB)
Carrying cases, spare cases
Please consider these optional accessories.