Seametrics SEB Series Turbine Flow Meter
Metal-bodied turbine flow meter for in-line clean water applications, replaces ES45-BSING
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Fr 8:30am to 5:00pm ET
- 0.2 to 18 GPM
- ±1% FS accuracy
- 185°F max.
- 1/2" and 3/4"
- 175 psi max.
- Versatile square-wave signal connects to PLCs, counters, and SeaMetrics controls
- Only one moving part
- Replaceable non-wetted solid-state pickup
The Seametrics SEB Series turbine flow meter is a plated brass turbine flow meter suited for clean water. Available in 1/2" and 3/4" thread with union-type meter couplings, the SEB Series meter is ideal for water applications in the ranges 0.2 to 18 GPM.
A 5-30 VDC square wave output makes the SEB Series turbine flow meter ideal for many OEM control applications. This signal interfaces easily with programmable logic controllers and computer input boards.
SEB Series turbine flow meters can be combined with the Seametrics FT420 flow computer for reading flow rate and total flow, with 4-20 mA output.
Features of the Seametrics SEB Series Turbine Flow Meter
- Union ends (with couplings) for easy installation and service
- Compact nickel-plated body ideal for water service
- Hall-effect 12 VDC signal interfaces easily with a wide variety of electronics
- Removable top, isolated from fluid, contains electronics
This product can be used in the following applications: