SI Pressure LTP1 Pneumatic Hand Pumps
Hand pumps provide pressure and vacuum generation in 25 inHg vacuum to 30 psi
- Manufactured by GE SI Pressure
- Dual source of pneumatic pressure and vacuum
- Integral fine control and pressure release valve
- Live volume thermally isolated
- Fully portable hand operated unit
- Generating up to 3000 mbar / 45 psi pressure or 90% vacuum
- Adjustable Pressure Relief Valve for setting maximum output pressure
- Quick fit instruments are available to use with the system including electronic calibrators, digital indicators and analogue gauges
- Includes a light, high quality plastic carrying case. Optional kit available (with hoses, adaptors, and seals)
- Low-cost way to verify performance of pressure instrumentation
- Rugged and reliable design
- Fine adjustment control
The SI Pressure LTP1 pneumatic hand pump acts as a dual source of pressure and vacuum. This hand pump's small range makes very fine adjustments easier. The LTP1's range is 25"Hg vacuum to 30 psi, with 0.00145 psi sensitivity.
These hand-held, portable hand pumps from SI Pressure supply pressure generation with standard fine-tuning adjustments and pressure relief valves. These pressure hand pumps are ideal for use with electronic calibrators, digital indicators, analog gauges, pressure transmitters, transducers, relief valves, or similar instrumentation.
The rugged and reliable design of these hand pumps and the fine adjustment controls added to their design provides a low cost way to verify the performance of pressure instrumentation. SI Pressure LTP1 Hand Pumps can be purchased independently, or in a kit including carrying case, NPT adapters, seals, and hoses.
Also available is the Analog Pressure Calibrator Kit which combines a hand pump, adapters, hoses, washers, carrying case and a high quality analog pressure gauge. This versatile calibration solution is a cost effective means of checking various pressure instrumentation such as transmitters, transducers, and pressure switches.
Other hand pumps available from SI Pressure:
Please consider these optional accessories.