SI Pressure HTP1 Hydraulic Hand Pump
Portable hydraulic pumps provide robust and reliable pressure generation up to 15,000 psi
- Manufactured by GE SI Pressure
- Pressure Range
- HPT1-700: 0 to 10,000 psi (0 to 700 bar)
- HTPI-1000: 0 to 15,000 psi (0 to 1000 bar)
- Stainless steel sealed construction
- Lightweight, hand held and easy to use
- Unmatched Efficiency - 4 Strokes to 5,000 psi
- Optional over pressure protection system (via adjustable relief valve)
- Quick priming and pressure generation using scissor action pump
- High pressure/priming selector
- Fine adjustment control
- Large see-through reservoir with a capacity of over 100 cc
- Compatible with most liquids, e.g. mineral oil, distilled water ('Skydrol'/brake fluid option also available)
- Supplied with carrying case, kit option available
The SI Pressure HTP1 hydraulic hand pump is currently the only portable hydraulic pump capable of generating pressure up to 15,000 psi utilizing hydraulic oil, Skydrol, or distilled water. The HTP1 pump include a unique high pressure or priming selector on the scissor action pump mechanism, making pressure generation above 5,000 psi easier.
The SI Pressure HPT1 portable hydraulic pump supplies pressure generation with standard fine-tuning adjustments and pressure relief valves. The HPT1 is ideal for use with electronic calibrators, digital indicators, analog gauges, pressure transmitters, transducers, relief valves, or similar instrumentation.
The rugged and reliable design of the SI Pressure HPT1 portable hydraulic pump and its fine adjustment controls provide a low cost way to verify the performance of pressure instrumentation. SI Pressure HPT1 portable hydraulic pumps can be purchased independently or in a kit including carrying case, NPT adapters, seals, and hoses.
Also available is the Analog Pressure Calibrator Kit which combines a hand pump, adapters, hoses, washers, carrying case and a high quality analog pressure gauge. This versatile calibration solution is a cost effective means of checking various pressure instrumentation such as transmitters, transducers, and pressure switches.