Megger MIT40X CAT IV Insulation Tester
Test voltage in 1V increments from 10V to 100V
Usually ships in 1-2 weeks
- Part number MIT40X-EN
- Manufactured by Megger
- Insulation testing up to 1000 V and 200 GΩ
- Analog arc and dual digital display
- CAT IV 600 V rating
- TRMS & DC Voltage measurement
- IP54 rated
The Megger MIT40X insulation resistance tester provides a new solution for unique insulation voltage measurement requirements. The MIT40X has a variable insulation test voltage from 10 V to 100 V in 1 V steps, selectable in the "Set-Up" menu.
Applications for the Megger MIT40X CAT IV:
- Commercial avionics testing
- Military land, marine and air communications testing
- Manufacturing/production line testing
- Electrostatic test and measurement
- Component testing
- Battery powered traction and lifting equipment testing
The MIT400 Series instruments are designed to meet all of the requirements of IEC1010-2 and EN61557 and meets the safety requirements for use on CAT IV 600 V. Also, fast detection circuitry prevents damage to the instruments if accidentally connected to live circuits or across phases. Specific safety features include:
- Any live circuit detection inhibits any insulation testing on circuits above 50 V (75 volts on Telecom models)
- Any live circuit detection and test inhibit on continuity measurements
- Default display of live circuit voltage on all ranges
- Detection and inhibit features function even if the protections fuse has failed
The Megger MIT40X CAT IV ships complete with:
- Set of silicone test leads – Flexible and long lasting, these leads prevent errors from test lead leakage on high resistance type of insulation testing. They also provide increased accuracy above 10 GΩ
- Rugged instrument rubber boot with built-in stand– Protects the instrument from dings and drops and provides an easier, better grip of the instrument.
- Plug-in switch probe – Allows the user to remotely perform insulation tests, reducing the time taken to perform a test. Not included with the MIT400 and 40X.
- High-impact polypropylene carry case – Further protects the instrument and provides space for the leads, switch probe, etc.
- Free calibration certificate (not included with the MIT40X).
- Owner information CD.
- Three year product warranty.
|Minimum Test Voltage||10 V|
|Maximum Test Voltage||100 V|
|Maximum Reading||20 GΩ|