NoShok 612 Series Submersible Level Transmitters
Submersible depth and level transmitter with high accuracy and shock resistance
Usually ships in 1-2 weeks
- Manufactured by NoShok
- Ranges from 0 inH2O to 400 inH2O and 0 psig to 1000 psig
- Highly accurate, shock resistant and extremely stable
- Advanced diffused semi-conductor
- Sputtered thin film sensor
- 4-20 mA, 0-5V, 0-10V, 0.5-2.5VDC output options
- Power Supply: 10-30VDC, 6VDC for 0.5-2.5VDC output
- ±0.25% accuracy standard; ±0.125% optional
- NEMA 6P, IP68 rating
- Corrosion resistant 316L stainless steel construction
- Nosecone standard
The NoShok 612 Series submersible level transmitters are highly repeatable, shock resistant transmitters with excellent long-term stability. Standard ranges are available from from 0 inH2O through 0 psi to 1000 psi. These NoShok 612 Series submersible level transmitters feature accuracies up to ±0.25% full scale, a proof pressure of two times the range, and a burst pressure of four times the range.
Other features of the NoShok 612 Series submersible level transmitters include an advanced diffused semi-conductor, sputtered thin film sensor for maximum stability, a corrosion resistant 316L stainless steel construction. NoShok 612 Series submersible level transmitters are commonly used in such applications as irrigation, food & beverage, waste water, water distribution, level & depth, bore hole, offshore, and research & development.
The NoShok 612 Series submersible pressure transmitters come with a 3 year warranty and sustain final calibration tests prior to shipment to ensure 100% "out of the box" reliability. Lightning protection and a 6 VDC input / 0.5 to 2.5 VDC output are available optionally.
Applications for the NoShok 612 Series Submersible Level Transmitters
- Food and beverage
- Waste water
- Water distribution
- Level and depth
- Bore hole