Watlow EZ-ZONE PM Temperature Controller
Power and functionality of a limit controller, PID controller, or integrated controller
Select options to see availability
- Manufactured by Watlow
- Offers TRU-TUNE+ adaptive control to provide tighter control
- Provides auto-tune for fast, efficient start up
- Configuration communications with software
- FM approved over/under limit with auxiliary outputs
- Memory for saving and restoring parameter settings
- P3T armor sealing system
- Touch-safe package increases safety for installer/operator
- Programmable menu system reduces set up time and increases operator efficiency
- RoHS Compliant
The Watlow EZ-ZONE PM Temperature Controller offers control options to reduce system complexity and the cost of thermal loop ownership. You can order the EZ-ZONE as a PID controller or an over/under limit controller, or these functions can be combined into an integrated controller.
With the EZ-ZONE PM, you now have the option to integrate a high amperage power controller output with a high-performance PID controller and an over/under limit controller in one space-saving, panel mount package. A number of serial communication options are available to the EZ-ZONE PM to support your connectivity needs.
Available in 1/32, 1/16, 1/8 and 1/4 DIN panel mount packages, the EZ-ZONE PM is highly scalable and you only pay for what you need. If you are looking for a PID controller, an over / under limit controller, or an integrated controller, the EZ-ZONE PM will make your life easier.
Optional Features of the EZ-ZONE PM include:
- Integrated PID and limit controller
- High amperage power control output
- Current monitoring
- Serial communication capabilities
- Class I Div 2 rating
- Remote set point operation
- Profile capability
- Watlow EZ-ZONE PM Integrated Controller Manual PDF (14.2 MB)
- Watlow EZ-ZONE PM Limit Controller Manual PDF (10.0 MB)
- Watlow EZ-ZONE PM PID Controller Manual PDF (10.2 MB)
- Watlow EZ-ZONE PM Controller Communications Manual PDF (1.2 MB)
Please consider these optional accessories.
Two-wire RS485 to USB converter