Yokogawa UT150 Temperature Controller
1/16 DIN temperature controller
Usually ships in 4-6 business days
- Manufactured by Yokogawa
- Small, space-saving 1/16 DIN package, 48(W) x 48(H) x 100mm(D)
- Universal input for Thermocouple, RTD, and DC mV/V signals
- Standard universal power supply (100 V to 240 V AC)
- Optional 24 V AC/DC power supply
- Optional heater burnout alarm and two alarm output relays
The 1/16 DIN Yokogawa UT150 temperature controller is a compact, versatile, general-purpose temperature controller. Standard functions of the Yokogawa UT150 temperature controller include a dynamic auto tune and the "SUPER" overshoot suppress function. In addition, the Yokogawa UT150 temperature controller has heating / cooling control, a retransmission output, a timer function, and a communication function available as optional features.
The Yokogawa UT150 temperature controller can be used to keep the fixed temperature of a controlled object such as a furnace.
Yokogawa UT150 temperature controllers have easy-to-read dual displays, which show the input and the setpoint. T/C or RTD inputs are standard to these Yokogawa temperature controllers, and the output type is selectable: ON/OFF, voltage pulse, or DC current.