Fuji Electric PXH Temperature Controller
High-speed and high-performance 1/4 DIN process and temperature controller
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- High-speed control-50ms input sampling
- Motorized dual PID controller (Heat/cool controller)
- High-accuracy (0.1%)
- Extensive number of I/O points (AI: 3 points, DI: 9 points, DO: 9 points, AO: 2 points)
- Enhanced math functions
- Totalize function
- RS485 modbus communications and transmitter power supply options available
The 1/4 DIN Fuji Electric PXH temperature controller provides high-speed, high-performance, and high-accuracy process and temperature control. With its abundant and flexible input / output points and powerful math function, the Fuji Electric PXH temperature controller can be used for a wide range of applications as not only a temperature controller but also a process controller for pressure, flow rate, and more.
The Fuji Electric PXH temperature controller has an easy-to-view five-digit display that is equipped with waterproof construction. User function keys offer one touch operation for Remote/Auto switch, Stand-by, Alarm-latch clear, and others. The 1/4 DIN Fuji Electric PXH temperature controller has pre-installed control application templates which allow easy configuration for various applications. Just by selecting the appropriate "Application Template", input / output settings and internal calculation blocks can be automatically configured.
Inputs standard to Fuji Electric PXH temperature controller are thermocouple, RTD, voltage or current, which are switchable on the front panel keys. Standard control outputs include relay, SSR/SSC drive and current.
With standard loader software, parameters can be easily uploaded and downloaded to the Fuji Electric PXH temperature controller. PID tuning status can be easily viewed on your PC. An optional feature of the Fuji Electric PXH temperature controller is the RS485 (Modbus) communication, which allows the user to connect up to 31 units using any general-purpose SCADA software.
- Fuji Electric PXH Temperature Controller Data Sheet PDF (684 KB)
- Fuji Electric PXH Temperature Controller Brochure PDF (1.7 MB)
- Fuji Electric PXH Basic Operation Manual PDF (5.0 MB)
- Fuji Electric PXH Heat / Cool Operation Manual PDF (4.9 MB)
- Fuji Electric PXH Motorized Control Manual PDF (4.9 MB)
- Fuji Electric PXH Communications Manual PDF (902 KB)