Fuji Electric FKE Level Transmitter
Accurately measure liquid level
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- High accuracy 0.1 and 0.2%
- Range ±32 to 5000 m bar
- Measures liquid, gas, or vapor
- Hazardous area approvals
- Minimum environmental influence
- Fuji/HART bilingual communications protocol and FOUNDATION fieldbus and Profibus compatibility
- Application flexibility
- Programmable output linearization function
- Burnout current flexibility
- Dry calibration without reference pressure
The Fuji Electric FKE Level Transmitter accurately measures liquid level and transmits a proportional 4 to 20mA signal. The Fuji Electric FKE Level Transmitter utilizes a unique micromachined capacitance silicon sensor with state-of-the-art microprocessor technology to provide exceptional performance and functionality.
In addition to the Fuji Electric FKE Level Transmitter, the Fuji Electric FCX–AII Series of transmitters also includes models FKA, FKC, and FKG.
Features of the Fuji Electric FKE Level Transmitter
- 0.2% accuracy for all calibrated spans is a standard feature for all models covering 0.32kPa (3.2mbar) range to 500kPa (5bar) high differential pressure range. 0.1% accuracy is available as option. Fuji's micro-capacitance silicon sensor assures this accuracy for all elevated or suppressed calibration ranges without additional adjustment.
- The "Advanced Floating Cell" design which protects the pressure sensor against changes in temperature, static pressure, and overpressure substantially reduces total measurement error in actual field applications.
- The Fuji Electric FKE Level Transmitter offers bilingual communications to speak both Fuji proprietary protocol and HART®. Any HART® compatible devices can communicate with the Fuji Electric FKE Level Transmitter. Further, by upgrading electronics FOUNDATION™ fieldbus and Profibus™ are also available.
- Output signal can be freely programmable. (Up to 14 compensated points at approximation.)
- Burnout signal level is adjustable using Model FXW Hand Held Communicator to comply with NAMUR NE43. (Under Scale: 3.2 to 3.8mA, Over Scale: 20.8 to 21.6mA)
- Thanks to the best combination of unique construction of mechanical parts (Sensor unit) and high performance electronics circuit (Electronics unit), reliability of dry calibration without reference pressure is at equal level as wet calibration.