Ntron Microx-OL Oxygen Analyzer
Designed to measure the oxygen concentration in inert gas supplied under positive pressure
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Fr 8:30am to 5:00pm ET
- Zirconia or electrochemical sensor technology options
- 0 to 1,000ppm / 0 to 25% / 0 to 96% O2 measurement range
- Integral visual alarm beacon
- Internal pressure and flow regulation
- Configurable alarm relays
- 4-20mA output with RS232 communication
- LCD + 4 button HMI
- 6mm or 1/4” compression fittings
The Ntron Microx-OL oxygen analyzer utilizes zirconia or electrochemical technology to give a reliable solution for the measurement of % and ppm oxygen ranges. Both technologies have a broad measurement capability allowing the user to measure from selected ranges from 1ppm to 96% oxygen.
Due to the highly stable nature of the Ntron Microx-OL sensor, a calibration interval of just once per year is required, allowing for significant cost savings. The construction of our zirconia oxygen sensor means that only 100 mL/ min of sample gas is required, providing application flexibility and further potential cost savings. The zirconia sensor life is typically 3 to 5 years when used within stated specifications.