Ntron Senz-Tx Oxygen Sensor Transmitter
Two-wire, loop-powered O2 transmitter with a linearized 4 to 20 mA output
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:30am to 5:00pm ET
- Zirconia or electrochemical sensor technology options
- 0 to 10ppm up to 0 to 96% O2 measurement range
- RS 485 modbus protocol
- 24VDC power supply
- M12 electrical connection
- KF40 Flange, flowthrough and flow orifice process connection options available
- Combined sensor & electronics allows for ease of integration.
- Lightweight and robust (< 0.3Kgs)
The Ntron Senz-Tx oxygen sensor transmitter is a compact and robust O2 transmitter that utilizes zirconia or electrochemical technology to give a reliable measurement of oxygen concentration. The zirconia sensor offers fast response time and a long service life with virtually no drift, while the electrochemical sensor allows measurement in background gases containing hydrocarbons.
The minimum output range of 0 to 10ppm is ideal for nitrogen generation or glove box monitoring. The Ntron Senz-Tx oxygen sensor transmitter can also be supplied with measuring ranges up to 0 to 96% O2 for oxygen concentrators. The flexibility is further enhanced by process connection multiple output options.