Rice Lake 920i Weight Indicator / Controller
Customizable weight indicator and process controller with flexible programming options
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:30am to 5:00pm ET
- 100-200VAC, frequency 50-60 Hz
- 10±VDC 16 x 350Ω or 32 x700Ω load cells per A/D card
- -45mV to 45mV analog signal input range
- ±0.01% full scale system linearity
- Six I/O channels, optional 24-channel expansion
- Four ports support up to 115,200bps
- 4.6in x 3.4in, 320 x 240 pixel display
- 14°F to 104°F certified temperature range
- 14°F to 122°F operating temperature range
- NEMA Type 4X/IP66, stainless steel enclosure
The Rice Lake 920i weight indicator and process controller blends intelligent user interfaces, flexibility, and processing performance with the simplicity of a basic weight indicator. A customizable LCD graphical display, programmable softkeys and industry recognized electronics are surrounded by a rugged enclosure to create trusted weight indicators and process controllers.
The Rice Lake 920i indicator/controller standard features include selectable character sizes, 60 configurable operator prompts, 32 scale accumulators, ten programmable display screens and millivolt calibration, five-point linearization and geographical calibration.