GE Inspection Technologies XL Detect and XL Detect+ VideoProbe
Utility video borescope with all-way probe articulation for image and video capture
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Titanium housed, color SUPER HAD CCD camera
- 4mm has 290,000 pixels
- 6.1 or 8.4mm have 440,000 pixels
- -13 to 212°F (-25 to 100°C) tip operating temp
- Integrated, active matrix VGA color LCD monitor
- XL Detect: Transflective 3.7in (9.4cm)
- XL Detect+: Transmissive 5.0in (12.7cm)
- Internal flash memory
- XL Detect: 1GB
- XL Detect+: 4GB
- IP rating
- XL Detect: IP55
- XL Detect+: IP65
What's in the Box
- XL Detect or XL Detect+
- Documentation thumb drive
- Quickstart card
- 2-hour lithium-ion battery
- AC adapter/Battery charger
- Storage case
- Optical tip storage case
The GE Inspection Technologies XL Detect+ and XL Detect videoprobes are lightweight and portable with powerful light output to produce clear, sharp videos and still images. The videoprobes have big, bright LCD screens (5-inch and 3.7-inch options, respectively) resulting in greater image clarity and improved probability of detection.
The XL Detect+ and XL Detect are equipped with Menu Directed Inspection (MDI) 1.1, an intuitive application to guide users through the inspection process to automatically tag images and organize results for simplified reporting. With 4 GB of internal memory, the XL Detect+ has room for storage of up to 5 MDI 1.1 templates.
The rugged build of XL Detect+ and XL Detect holds up to tough inspection environments, including exacting U.S. military standards for durability, resulting in lower cost of ownership in the long term.
Please consider these optional accessories.