FLIR E8-XT Infrared Camera
76,800 pixel resolution (320 x 240), -4 to 1022°F, sensitivity <50mK, Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX) & WiFi
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- -4 to 1022°F (-20 to 550°C) temp range
- ±3.6°F (2°C) accuracy
- <0.09°F (0.05°C) thermal sensitivity/NETD
- 2.6 mrad spatial resolution (IFOV)
- 45° x 34° field of view (FOV)
- Iron, rainbow, and black & white color palettes
- Uncooled microbolometer detector
- 7.5 to 13µm spectral range
- Standard JPEG, 14-bit measurement data
- UL, CSA, CE, PSE, & CCC certifications
The FLIR E8-XT infrared camera for diagnosing electrical, mechanical, and building problems. FLIR MSX image enhancement provides extraordinary thermal imaging detail, while the built-in Wi-Fi allows users to quickly connect with the FLIR Tools Mobile app for sharing images and sending reports easily from any location.
Navigate easily to on-screen settings, image modes, and measurement tools using simple button controls. It features a 3 inch color LCD display (320 x 240) and fully automatic, focus-free operation. Accurately measure your target using center spot or max/min area box. Records standard JPEGs with embedded temperature data for easy sharing with clients. Thermal MSX, thermal, picture-in-picture, thermal blending, and digital camera image modes.
Please consider these optional accessories.