FLIR E5-XT Infrared Camera
19,200 pixel resolution (160 x 120), -4 to 752°F, sensitivity <100mK, Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX) & WiFi
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:30am to 5:00pm ET
- -4 to 752°F (-20 to 400°C) temp range
- ±3.6°F (2°C) accuracy
- <0.27°F (0.10°C) thermal sensitivity/NETD
- 5.2 mrad spatial resolution (IFOV)
- 45° x 34° field of view (FOV)
- Iron, rainbow, and black & white color palettes
- Uncooled microbolometer detector
- 7.5 to 13µm spectral range
- Standard JPEG, 14-bit measurement data
- UL, CSA, CE, PSE, & CCC certifications
What's in the Box
- Hard transport case
- USB cable
- Power supply/charger
- US, EU, UK, and Australian plugs
The FLIR E5-XT infrared camera for diagnosing electrical, mechanical, and building problems. FLIR MSX image enhancement provides extraordinary thermal imaging detail, while the built-in Wi-Fi allows users to quickly connect with the FLIR Tools Mobile app for sharing images and sending reports easily from any location.
Navigate easily to on-screen settings, image modes, and measurement tools using simple button controls. It features a 3 inch color LCD display (320 x 240) and fully automatic, focus-free operation. Accurately measure your target using center spot or max/min area box. Records standard JPEGs with embedded temperature data for easy sharing with clients. Thermal MSX, thermal, picture-in-picture, thermal blending, and digital camera image modes.
Please consider these optional accessories.