Rice Lake TC Series Tuning Fork Balance
Mono-metal tuning fork sensor (MMTF), 12 units of measurement, semi-automatic calibration, external weight
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Large, 16.5 mm-high, backlit liquid crystal display (LCD)
- Selectable modes: Weight, Unit Count and Percentage
- 12 units of measurement
- Mono-metal tuning fork sensor (MMTF)
- 20 step bar graph display
- 115 VAC adapter included (230 VAC optional)
- Semi-automatic calibration, external weight
The Rice Lake TC Series Tuning Fork Analytical Balance features a large 16.5 mm-high, backlit liquid crystal display (LCD). The TC Series has 12 units of measure and selectable modes of weight, count and percentage. The mono-metal tuning fork sensor (MMTF) provides quick response and high stability. The display has a 20 step bar graph display.
Please consider these optional accessories.