AII GPR-3500 MOVR Oxygen Analyzer
0 to 100% oxygen measuring range in general purpose areas, LDL is 0.5% O2
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 0 to 100% measuring range
- Accuracy of better than 2% of range
- 24 to 32 months sensor life span (in normal use).
- Up to 30 days battery life
- Internal pump option
- 0 to 1V output
- XLT sensor options for CO2 backgrounds
- Rugged industrial enclosures
The AII GPR-3500 MOVR Oxygen Analyzers offer portable oxygen analyzers for applications where trace oxygen or gas purity must be controlled at defined measurement points using advanced high accuracy instruments. The Model GPR-3500 MOVR, packaged in a compact yet rugged enclosure, with stainless steel wetted parts, integrated flow meters and needle valves, offers purity measurement for inert gases, carbon-dioxide and oxygen.
The GPR-3500 MOVR is designed For measuring 0-100% oxygen in general purpose areas, this analyzer offers temperature compensation and is supplied with an integral pressure regulator. The LDL is 0.5% O2 and can be enhanced with a zero calibration).
Applications for the GPR-3500 MOVR include:
- Servicing oxygen and nitrogen generators
- Spot checks of oxygen in tankers during delivery
- Semi-conductor pipeline validation
- Headspace checks in fermenters and brew tanks
- Leak checking processes