Ashcroft AXLdp Low Differential Pressure Transducer
Board level variable capacitance sensor to monitor unidirectional or bidirectional pressure from 0.20 to 20.00 inH2O
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Unidirectional & bidirectional pressure ranges
- 0 to 0.20 inH2O up to 0 to 20.00 inH2O
- ±0.10 inH2O up to ±10.00 inH2O
- Si-Glas variable capacitance sensor
- UL94-V0 rated PBT case
- Calibrated ratiometric output
- 0.5 to 4.5 VDC when powered with 5 VDC
- 3mm tube stub pressure connection
- Low voltage power requirements
The Ashcroft AXLdp low differential pressure transducer is an ultra-low sensor with 3mm tube stubs that can be mounted on a PC board. Available in both unidirectional or bidirectional ranges, the AXLdp can monitor pressure as low as 0.20 inches of water and up to 20.00 inH2O with a standard accuracy of ±2% of span. Ashcroft does offer an optionally upgraded accuracy of ±1% of span available for all pressure ranges.
With an Si-Glas variable capacitance sensor, the Ashcroft AXLdp low differential pressure transducer features an ultra-thin single crystal diaphragm providing inherent repeatability and stability. Additionally, the silicon diaphragm does not include any glues or other organics which can contribute to drift or mechanical degradation over time. The output signal of the AXLdp is a 0.5 to 4.5 VDC analog ratiometric output when powered with 5 VDC.