Michell Instruments Pura Online Hygrometer
Measures trace moisture in ultra-high-purity gases down to -184°Fdp (-120°Cdp) with display & optional hazardous area approval
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- -184 to -40°Fdp (-120 to -40°Cdp) range
- Calibrated from -148 to -40°F (-100 to -40°C)
- Up to ±1.8°F (±1°C) accuracy
- 10-9 torr to 240 barg operating pressure
- 2.11 to 10.59 scfh (1 to 5 Nl/min) flow rate
- 4-digit simple display
- 2-wire 0 to 20mA or 4 to 20mA output
- User-configurable & scalable
- RS-232 digital 2-way communication
- 2 alarm relays
- 1/4in. & 1/2in. male VCR process connections
- IP65 rated front panel (IP20 rear panel)
- Optional hazardous area approval
The Michell Instruments Pura Online is a self-contained hygrometer designed specifically to measure trace moisture content in ultra high purity gas applications such as semiconductor manufacturing, fiber optic production, optical ciating processes or pure gas production. The Pura transmitter offers a measurement range of -120 to -40°Cdp (-184°F to -40°Fdp) and is calibrated to -148 to -40°F (-100 to -40°C) and features a 4-digit display defined by its 2-wire sensor input.
The display for the Michell Instruments Pura Online features an IP65 front panel (IP20 rear panel) and provides the user with two alarm relays and RS-232 two-way communication capabilities. The digital communication function allows for full data access and total availability of all set-up options including configuring and scaling the 0 to 20mA or 4 to 20mA analog output. Additionally, a 0 to 10V output can be configured with the addition of a 500Ω shunt resistor (not included).
A hazardous area approval is available for the Michell Instruments Pura pure gas dew point transmitter when the 2-wire analog output is selected. The operating pressure for the Pura must fall within 10-9 torr (10-7 Pa) and 240 barg (24 MPa) and the flow rate can be from 2.11 to 10.59 scfh (1 to 5 Nl/min). This Michell Instruments dew point transmitter is available as a standalone sensor or with an optional sampling block.