Michell Instruments Pura Pure Gas Dew Point Transmitter
Designed to measure trace moisture in ultra high purity gases down to -184°Fdp (-120°Cdp) with optional hazardous area approval
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- -184 to -40°Fdp (-120 to -40°Cdp) range
- Calibrated from -148 to -40°F (-100 to -40°C)
- Up to ±1.8°F (±1°C) accuracy
- 10-9 torr to 240 barg operating pressure
- 2.11 to 10.59 scfh (1 to 5 Nl/min) flow rate
- 2- & 3-wire 4 to 20mA output options
- 1/4in. & 1/2in. male VCR process connections
- Optional hazardous area approval (2-wire only)
The Michell Instruments Pura pure gas dew point transmitter is a self-contained hygrometer designed specifically to measure trace moisture content in ultra high purity gas applications such as semiconductor manufacturing, fiber optic production, optical ciating processes or pure gas production. With 2- and 3-wire 4 to 20mA analog outputs available, the Pura transmitter offers a measurement range of -120 to -40°Cdp (-184°F to -40°Fdp) and is calibrated to -148 to -40°F (-100 to -40°C).
A hazardous area approval is available for the Michell Instruments Pura pure gas dew point transmitter when the 2-wire analog output is selected. The operating pressure for the Pura must fall within 10-9 torr (10-7 Pa) and 240 barg (24 MPa) and the flow rate can be from 2.11 to 10.59 scfh (1 to 5 Nl/min). This Michell Instruments dew point transmitter is available as a standalone sensor or with an optional sampling block.