Fisher R600 Series Second-Stage Regulators
Up to 1,500,000 BTU/hr, 1/2 or 3/4in NPT inlets up to 10 psi and reduces to 8 in WC to 2.2 psi, for two-stage residential LP-gas systems
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- 10 psig (0.69 bar) maximum inlet pressure
- Propane flow capacities up to 1,500,000 BTU/hr
- 1/2 or 3/4in female NPT inlet
- 1/2 or 3/4in female NPT oulet
- 3/4in NPT screened vent
- -20 to 160°F (-29 to 71°C) operating temperature
- 20-year recommended replacement life
- UL listed & CRN certified
The Fisher R600 series second-stage regulators are designed to reduce the outlet pressure from a first-stage regulator in domestic applications. Inlet and outlet gauge taps allow for easy system testing. The combination of a high capacity relief valve and large vent provide overpressure protection that exceeds UL standards. When used in conjunction with an R122H or R622H, the two-stage system will limit the downstream pressure to 2 psig even in a double failure situation.
Fisher equipment must be installed, operated and maintained in accordance with Federal, state, and local codes and Fisher instructions. Only personnel trained in the proper procedures, codes, standards and regulations of the LP-gas industry should install and service this equipment.