Fisher HSRL LP-Gas Pressure Regulator
Up to 2,600,000 BTU/hr, 3/4 or 1in NPT inlet for second-stage propane pressures up to 10 psi and outlet 9 to 13 in WC (22 to 32 mbar)
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- 10 psig (0.69 bar) maximum inlet pressure
- 25 psig (1.7 bar) emergency outlet
- Propane flow capacities up to 2,600,000 BTU/hr
- 3/4 or 1in female NPT inlet and outlet connections
- 3/4in NPT screened vent
- 3/8in orifice
- -20 to 160°F (-29 to 71°C) operating temperature
- UL listed, CRN certified, & CE approved
The Fisher HSRL LP-gas pressure regulators provide economical pressure reducing control in a variety of residential, commercial, and industrial applications.
The HSRL type regulators have internal relief across the diaphragm to help minimize over-pressure. Any outlet pressure above the start-to-discharge point of the nonadjustable relief valve spring moves the diaphragm off the relief valve seat, allowing excess pressure to bleed out through the screened spring case vent.
Fisher equipment must be installed, operated and maintained in accordance with Federal, state, and local codes and Fisher instructions. Only personnel trained in the proper procedures, codes, standards and regulations of the LP-gas industry should install and service this equipment.