InTemp CX403 Ambient Temperature Data Logger
Logger with internal sensor uses Bluetooth Low-Energy to send data to mobile devices
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- -22 to 158°F (-30 to 70°C) temperature range
- +/-0.5°C accuracy over 5°F (15°C)
- +/-1.0°C accuracy under 5°F (15°C)
- Bluetooth Low Energy communication
- Approx. 100ft (30.5m) line-of-sight transmission range
- Approximately 60sec full-memory download time
- 2 AAA-battery power
- 128 KB memory (84,650 measurements)
- NIST certificate of calibration
- IP54 and CE ratings
The InTemp® CX403 temperature data logger monitor monitors ambient temperature. The logger communicates wirelessly via Bluetooth Low Energy to mobile devices. Using the InTemp app, you can easily view data, check logger status, set alarms, and create and share secure PDF reports for streamlined reporting and regulatory compliance.
All CS400 series loggers feature a built-in LCD display to view current and daily min and max temperatures, advanced audible and visual alarm capabilities for notification of temperature excursions, an internal sensor for ambient temperature monitoring, and a single-point NIST Certification of Calibration.
With the optional CX Gateway, you can get remote notifications of temperature excursions and automatically download data from loggers within range of the device.
This product can be used in the following applications: