AOI Series 2520 Oxygen Analyzer
Portable, battery-operated percent oxygen monitor designed for spot measurements in commercial and industrial applications
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Measurement ranges
- 0-5, 0-10, 0-25, 0-50 and 0-100%
- ±1% of full scale accuracy
- 90% of full scale in less than 20 seconds response time
- 40 to 104°F (5 to 40°C) operating temperature range
- Rechargeable NICAD batteries with universal AC adapter (90-240 VAC)
- 2-year electronics and 1-year sensor warranty
- 3-1/2 digit LCD
- Polycarbonate-rated NEMA 1 enclosure
The AOI Series 2520 oxygen analyzer is a lightweight, easy-to-use analyzer that provides accurate and repeatable percent oxygen measurements in a variety of gases. The rugged and compact design of the analyzer makes it ideal for spot oxygen measurements in industrial applications. The standard configuration is equipped with built-in NICAD batteries, and a universal AC adapter that provides the ability to recharge the batteries while powering the analyzer from the adapter.
The Series 2520 features an extended-life oxygen sensor that provides exceptional measurement accuracy and stability. For applications where carbon dioxide is present in the sample gas, the sensor retards passivation of the sensor anode by allowing the products of oxidation to dissolve in the electrolyte. In effect, the sensor is renewed continuously, resulting in an increase in sensor life even if exposed to 100% carbon dioxide. The enhanced mechanical design of the sensor ensures longer life, and virtually eliminates leakage of electrolyte.